Mama of Many-Daddy too!







Come on In--



Friday, November 11, 2016

Catch up, and Spring time

Hello Again, yes I know its been forever but seriously I've been very very busy and now that I've completed a major project I'll try to catch up on things. I'll get into all that as I attempt to update on things. I have been trying to keep a file on my computer with what I thought important family events so lets drift back a bit and we'll eventually get caught up to current events. 

I certainly don't promise a perfect order but we'll try to keep a general order to the best of my memory...hahahaha! 

So lets start with Spring time. 

We were very fortunate this last spring came early and that meant Steve officially became self employed! We did a semi self employment last year but this year we just dove right in and its been wonderful! We literally have been constantly busy since late February with weeks out of jobs scheduled. I'm very proud of him and the gang and it has exceeded our best expectations, not only does it pay so much better, its consistent, and to be recognized for your work from the clients and then to receive a large number of future jobs and referrals is even better. I started Steve a blog and a facebook page and literally all our advertising has been word of mouth and passing the blog around on a neighborhood email group that reaches approximately 2600 residents in the Omaha area within a close distance from our home. 

His blog address is workbysteve.blogspot.com and we purposely update every few weeks and we do this so as we get to the point where we are a few weeks out of scheduled jobs I add 3-4 completed jobs and then repost as our form of advertising and its worked very well. 

Next part of Spring was taking Gwendalyn a few hours away for a few months to a NAET provider. We had exhausted all other remedies and doctors advice including daily Clariton and other ecema creams to no avail, perscription medication has no effect so this was a last resort type of thing. After a few months her skin completely cleared and now is left with a few itchy's here and their but no scabs, and no open sores, no more screaming at the thought of water touching her or lotions so we are thrilled. It did give me and Steve a few evenings just with our little one and a few days to enjoy our youngest child. Below are a few pictures of our outings to Iowa. 














No comments: