He has been doing writing of letters this week, and started writing a few three letter words. I really love these two workbooks ( I make copies instead of having them write in the book to save for the younger ones) Its from the program handwriting without tears and thier system is perfect for a preschooler. I'm very pleased and happy about how well he is doing.
Mama of Many-Daddy too!
Come on In--
Come on In--
Saturday, January 29, 2011
Mikey's preschool
He has been doing writing of letters this week, and started writing a few three letter words. I really love these two workbooks ( I make copies instead of having them write in the book to save for the younger ones) Its from the program handwriting without tears and thier system is perfect for a preschooler. I'm very pleased and happy about how well he is doing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment