Mama of Many-Daddy too!







Come on In--



Thursday, January 9, 2014

Where oh, where has Terrie been?  Where oh, where did she go????

Ah, I'm still here.  First let me say HAPPY NEW YEAR!  Well lets see its, the 8th so I'm a bit over a week late, but I'm here!  I have no excuse except enjoying time for the kids and hobby time.  We had a glorious Christmas break and New Year.

Traditions, I talk about traditions quite regularly.  I do believe not only the Traditions of our faith but the traditions of a family make a family strong.  So starting with the New Year, we did our annual dinner with another family as large as ours is.  We added some area teens to the festivities.  It was a loud and active fun packed evening.  We always enjoy getting together with other families that have similar lives as ours. So many times in the world we being a large family seem like such the minority, so its so nice to visit with those we have so much in common with.

I tried to spend time with each of the kids at some point individually or in smaller groups.  We did some game playing, learned our new monopoly game, did some activities with the little ones, lots of cooking and baking and I have a few extra pounds to prove that.

Well here we go, 2014 is here, in five months our eldest will graduate highschool, we have Archery time now, we have ordinations in March with company coming in, we will have spring choir programs and a dance recital and so we must push through this winter and go into the New Year with hopes and prayer.



No comments: