Mama of Many-Daddy too!







Come on In--



Tuesday, January 28, 2014

A little this, a little that...

Well we took the Christmas stuff down even though there is actually one more week of the Epiphany season.  But we have Madelyn's birthday coming and a busy day scheduled for this coming Saturday so we got it done.  Kids held a great protest!

We also changed the living room around trying to make a little more space, family time and movie time is getting harder and harder to do in the rectangle shaped living room, I am now of the opinion that living rooms really should never be rectangle but should be square!  haha.

We got report cards back for the younger kids, all did well...honor role for Madelyn and Evelyn.  Rosie is learning to read and Mikey needs to work on his handwriting.

I got back on one of my nutritional supplements and I'm already feeling much better, not as fatigued feeling, I really need to stay on this, when pennies need to be pinched, sometimes I give it up, but I think I'm going to have to find another area to pinch!

Making plans for this spring as far as which rooms are going to get painted this year.  I can't wait until warmer weather.

So saw a little quip about things don't always happen for a reason...wow, what a sad thought.  To imagine people to think of such a lonely universe, that has no higher power, that puts the right people in your lives at the right times, that you are in peoples lives at the right times, that each experience guides us to the next and helps us to be whom we need to be, know what we need to know and not only help others but help ourselves giving us the graces that we need.  I'm most certainly thankful for all the right moments, all the right places and right people.

In other news archery is getting started and Katelyn has even decided to give it a whirl.  So we should have Evelyn, Joe, Katelyn and Jaclyn as archers this year.  Very excited about that.

We we finally got that pic done I do every year for the Christmas book.  We take a yearly pic in front of the tree.  Funny thing is, our family has grown so fast and has gotten so big, you can barely see the tree now.  hahahaha.



No comments: