Well part 1 of Madelyn's birthday was today. Its a milestone birthday in our family. She turns 10 on Tuesday. At 10 I take my daughters out just the two of us. We have a girl talk about what to expect in the next few years as puberty begins, we enjoy ourselves, we have lunch together, they get their ears pierced and we walk the mall together. We had alot of fun. Katelyn bought us lunch at her Jimmy Johns shop but Katelyn was working so it was still just us two. We had a nice talk about the changes our bodies begin to make and what to expect over the next few years. She cracked me up, in her very matter of fact and cute way, she says, when I asked her if she had any questions, she says, "... welp, that's just part of life..." I have to say I've never had one of the girls respond that way. haha. Madelyn is so funny, she is a source of entertainment, that's for sure! Then she talked me into doing a booth photo, those photo's are so bad! I had to squash down, haha. But she thought it was great fun, so that's all that counts...haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment