So things with Gwena are pretty great, her teething fussiness is tapering. She is napping a little better, but I'm in the market for getting her a new play n pack so I can put one in the girls room for day napping and start getting her used to a bedroom upstairs. I think Tony and me disturb her continuous sleep. The one thing about Gwena is she is in the stage right now of just being so in love with Mommy. Its such a glorious stage, the way she looks at me just melts me, this house can be quite busy and she enjoys the play time and attention but when I walk into the room, all attention no matter what is going on, goes to me. Today was funny, she was hungry and she did the sound like you would do if you see something really yummy like mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! and then wanted to nurse. Cracked Steve up. Steve calls her "pretty pretty precious" and she lights up and smiles so big. It is a beautiful thing to feel love back from your baby. Of course we love them, but when you can feel the love back, that's pretty darn special.

No comments:
Post a Comment