Does this really happen? Oh, yes, I think it does. Of course I've known my mother was right about so many things for such a long time, but just when you get comfortable being Mom, something happens and they become teenagers...and they know how to do everything, don't ya know! Life can be jammed pack with moments that you think, hmmm...is that so??????????
So the first time I really noticed, like really noticed was the year before last, if you recall Carolyn took college classes her senior year. Well she took an intro to the Deaf World and in the class they were studying how language is formed and so forth, how a child learns, etc... and she proceeded to explain to me how a toddler learns to talk and how the process works....Really? You are telling your Mother of 10 children how to teach a baby to talk. yeah...that's funny!

No comments:
Post a Comment