August 18th marked 61 years. That is just so wonderful.
Well, this week has been fine. Steve has been using my car since his is in the shop, yet again. So we've been homebound. Took the last week of summer to get some household things done. We have been doing just one room a day and getting things situated. The girls shirts came in today (school shirts) and I've been washing clothes and getting everything ready for school. We got the back packs filled, everything labeled and ready to go.
And the garden is finally winding down. But we had good production. A whole summer of salad and we probably shredded about 50 zuchinni for winter. And we have cantelopes still growing and I think cabbage too. Pumpkin plants are still alive, but not as large as I would think.
And I think we have decided to fill the eyeglass perscription for Madelyn. Her vision has took a turn back, and as the doctor said would happen, the period of time her eyes were straight would not last forever. So I have another appointment for her in November to be on the safe side.
And washed and put away baby clothes, found the carseat and just gearing up. I've gotten very sore, and tired. Par for course for me at this stage. Time to be gentle with myself and patient. So that's the plan.
No comments:
Post a Comment