Mama of Many-Daddy too!







Come on In--



Sunday, September 21, 2014

Saturday on Vacation The Wedding

This was the day of the wedding. It was afternoon so we could really just be mellow at the rectory in the morning.  Little ones got naps and my friend Claire took me out for breakfast.  It was so great seeing Claire, I just adore her.  Anyhow it made for a nice morning, and the wedding was very nice.  The reception at first was very overwelming.  So many parishoners so happy to see up, plus Steve had to sit with the wedding party so I was feeling a bit overwelmed not having him by my side but as the night went on it mellowed out.  Steve asked them to play "our song" and little did I know we waited until the last song, so he could dance with me.  20 years ago we were dancing at our wedding...I thought that very sweet of my Steven.






































Tony with his Godmother.  I'm sad to say the picture with his Godfather was deleted by a broken phone.  
Rosie with her godmother.


No comments: