Mama of Many-Daddy too!







Come on In--



Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Home.... Work....well my home.... work. haha

So my mom sent me some stools along on one of my brother's visit, so I took to reuphostery. haha.  My daddy would be so proud, oh. the memories that my childhood provides watching my parents in their furniture factory. Well not too shabby. haha. 

Pulled the old material off, bought some 5 dollar a yard remnants. And pulled tight and stapled!

Old stool...
New Stool
I also took a stop in at Home Depot to check out a tile Steve told me about, so in the future list, we will eventually be retiling the kitchen and I'm shocked at the match!  The tile looks just like my wood floors, I can't wait. haha.  First things first though, we will soon begin work on my wood countertop for my new cabinets.  

small strip is my wood floor laying on top of tile!!

Add caption
Very old stool, ten years old
And new...kinda...looks new






No comments: