Mama of Many-Daddy too!







Come on In--



Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Ooop, Forgot First Day at Mater Dei 8-17--2015

First day of school was August 17th and I think I forgot to talk about the first day.  It went perfectly, seriously I cannot believe how well it went.  Tony was absolutely fine, not a tear or anything.  I took him to the vestibue area and Sister took him easy as pie to sit with his class for the Rosary.  He didn't even look for me (I watched!!!!) and after the Rosary I walked him to his class and left, it was like way too easy.  I was so lonely for him the whole day though.

He said a few things though that made my heart leap.  When I told him I was going to go home for the day but would come back at 2:30 for him, he said, "...but what if I miss you" ah, I told him, "ah, no biggie, I'll be waiting for you" 

And then when I picked him up he said, "I sure luv you Mommy, it was a long day but I had fun, but I knew you'd come get me" My sweetie boy!  

Rosie started 2nd grade, Michael 4th, Madelyn 6th, Evelyn 8th, and Joe the 11th.






















No comments: