Mama of Many-Daddy too!







Come on In--



Thursday, August 15, 2013

Family visits

   We had a nice visit with Steve's family.  His parents and brother Dennis came for a visit.  The children enjoyed their time with ther grandparents, playing cards was their favorite part, even the youngest  of kids learned what a diamond, club, spade, and heart was!  I'm glad they were able to see the baby so little.  Took Tony a few days to realize that grandma and grandpa were two different people, he was calling grandpa both grandma and grandpa. I don't think he heard the different sound at the end of pa or ma.  He brought him his hat a few times and was quite comfortable doing his normal things during their visit.

   It was adorable to see how happy Rosie was to chat, chat, chat with her Uncle Dennis.  I think Dennis learned all about Dora the Explorer and princesses. haha.  Carolyn did a great job cooking and all the kids pitched in.  Joe loves his time with his grandpa and then the kids all got into some of Steve's old stuff and that was quite the highlight. 

    It was a very nice visit and happy they could come.  I think everyone really enjoyed themselves. 








No comments: