Each year my girls attend girls camp. Its here in Omaha area, which is a nice plus to living here, but my girls did attend before we moved here with Sr. Alphonsa taking them. They do all sorts of things. Archery, shooting, fishing, swimming, slides, outings, crafts, make rosaries, chaplets, purses, just to name some. This year the patron Saint was St. Philomean and they made St. Philomena cords, they put on a play. Actually it was Rosie's first play (she played the child Jesus) anyway, it was a tough week because I was at the end of the pregnancy, but I was able to bring Rosie for a few of the activities. I even allowed her to spend the night with Carolyn on the last night. Of course we only live 3 miles from the church. haha. The kids had a great time, and here's just a few of my favorite pic's. The girls took over 100 pictures so I'll just post a few of my favorites. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment