Mama of Many-Daddy too!







Come on In--



Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Morning!

We woke up at 10am, and the kids rushed us down the stairs. Mikey sat with me, and Rosa, looked on and actually loved the little wrist and bunny toy. She loves her swing! Mikey opened one train and he was done. haha. We had to beg him to open a few more. He ended up with a nice collection of trains including a train cup and bath towel. Evelyn and Madelyn loved their dolls and thier pet shop toys...they also loved being included with the big kids in getting a hand held video game. Joe was very happy and actually very quiet getting all his men out of the packages. He got the army men this year, with tanks and all sorts of stuff like that. His slippers didn't fit, but we'll get the exchanged. He and Jaclyn got a hand held game. And the girls got jewelry and trinkets, cd's and an outfit along with their hand held. It was a good idea to get a few hand held games, they can actually type each other and play each other as long as their within a certain distance. Its pretty neat.

I'm thrilled because Steve got me a digital frame and its really neato! I got my mixer I've been wanting and Steve got weight lifting gear and a sweatcoat, and warmer coat. So we all did very well this year. haha! Glad I did all my shopping early before the weather got bad. Merry Christmas all! I hope you enjoyed the pic's!





No comments: