Mama of Many-Daddy too!







Come on In--



Thursday, December 11, 2008

out of the mouth...


So today we have lost our power in the house twice. Once this morning and then again late afternoon. After the second time, Madelyn very frustrated as she tried every light switch in the house told Daddy:

"That's it...we have to move, I can't live like this, how do people live like this, I just can't...we have to move. Its just horrible, I've tried every room and we have no lights anywhere...no tv, nothing...that's it, I just can't live like this" haha. And Mikey pipes in, "Yeah, life like this!" haha!

oh, yeah....Poor Anne is not feeling well, neither has a few of the kids, or her hubby...let's say a prayer they feel better soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Terrie, That is way too funny! My goodness! I am feeling so much better now..Thanks for posting about me..Next blog hopefully will be early in the week.

Lisa said...

Ahahaha! Not the pioneer type, huh? I'm with Madelyn! &;o)

BTW ~ Something waiting for you over at AWTY.... &:o)