P.S. you have to watch my Eveie...ya know what she does now? She comes home with a story or something she wrote or has to learn and after she recites it to you...she tests you to see if you were listening. This is what I got today, "ok, now what kind of bell was it?" I scrambled to say "lovely" "yes, that's right Mommy, you get an A" haha! What is that Mrs. Lessnau doing to my princess? haha!
Mama of Many-Daddy too!
Come on In--
Come on In--
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Oh....Evelyn Elizabeth.....
Not my Evelyn Elizabeth...the other Evelyn....haha! My mother's dear friend Evelyn (Mom calls her Liz), sent Eveie her Christmas gift today. Oh, boy was Eveie surprised...jumping up and down like a silly girl. She got magic paper (crayola markers only write on the certain paper--way cool!) and the real winner....A BIG GIRL WATCH! Boy she is excited. Thank you so much Evelyn.
P.S. you have to watch my Eveie...ya know what she does now? She comes home with a story or something she wrote or has to learn and after she recites it to you...she tests you to see if you were listening. This is what I got today, "ok, now what kind of bell was it?" I scrambled to say "lovely" "yes, that's right Mommy, you get an A" haha! What is that Mrs. Lessnau doing to my princess? haha!
P.S. you have to watch my Eveie...ya know what she does now? She comes home with a story or something she wrote or has to learn and after she recites it to you...she tests you to see if you were listening. This is what I got today, "ok, now what kind of bell was it?" I scrambled to say "lovely" "yes, that's right Mommy, you get an A" haha! What is that Mrs. Lessnau doing to my princess? haha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment