Mama of Many-Daddy too!







Come on In--



Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Great News!


We have a school! Well after years of praying, looks like we are going to have a high school. There is a building diagonal from the Rectory/church that is for sale and we got news today, that we got it!

Its going to take a massive amount of work to get it ready and I know a lot is entailed. But finally...a place to start. Father was here, showing us the basic plan today.

Until now our school has consisted of two classrooms in excellent order, however we have grown out of them, as our school has grown. Prayers that everything falls into place, we are able to get the work done and be in our new "home" very soon.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow, Terrie! Great news!

But, then, that means you won't be moving closer to us now, huh? &:o(

Mama to much! said...

I still would love to live in Omaha! I guess we'll have to see where the Good Lord leads us.